We can solve 4 of the top 5 critical security challenges as identified by AI for your organization.
Key Features at a glance
Peer to Peer Overlay model for improved privacy and performance
Flexible Deployment - Host/Workload Agent & Gateway approach
Integrated Device Trust and Superior Identity MFA based Access
Super Simple to Deploy and Manage
Platform approach for Comprehensive Security - Support in SD-WAN and SASE
Stateful device compliance checks before, and during, a connection Granular policy enforcement
MicroZAccess is a Smart Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) client in Desktop which securely authenticates the user and seamlessly connects the device to the Cloud through reliable, high performance and encrypted tunnels.Download Whitepaper
How is MicroZAccess different from VPN?
With a lightweight platform built on Zero Trust Architecture [ZTNA 2.0] to facilitate secured and seamless remote access (Total End-point Security)
Built to be more powerful than VPN [Virtual Private Networks]
- In VPN, it is multiple identical keys and just a single door - When you cannot define who is who, you provide full access to a lateral intruder - basically a hacker.
- The door doesn't fit for the cloud - VPNs are traditionally developed to provide remote access ~ they have very poor cloud-based resources
Granular control and
- Independently authorize or revoke at every single instance - Never trust, Always verify
- Logically defined perimeters - Allows you to customize policies in different combinations and requirements, ZTNA perimeters are implemented as software
- BYOD support - Lightweight application that just looks like every other VPN software, but 2x secure and powerful
Micro-Segmented Networks across Multi-Cloud Systems
- Micro-segmentation is a security technique that involves dividing a network into small, isolated segments or zones to limit the attack surface and reduce the risk of lateral movement by cyber attackers.
- Each segment is only accessible by authorized users or devices, which are identified and authenticated before being granted access to the segment.
Zero-Trust Security capabilities
- Dedicated Certificate Authority (CA) and Enhanced Identity
- End-to-End Least Privileges Connectivity
- Simple Cloud Workload Protection
- Device Trust
Secure Access Orchestration
- Software-defined Micro-segmentation
- ZTA (Zero Trust Access)
- Flexible and Layered Protection Approach
- SSO Single Sign-On
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Data Privacy and improved User Experience
Monitoring, Management & API Integration
- Support for All Platforms
- Deployment Options
- Centralized Management and Visibility
- API Integrations and all round Support
Secure and granular Remote Access of Apps
- Enable secure remote access to applications for employees, partners, and contractors.
- Implement granular access controls based on user roles, device posture, and contextual factors.
- Prevent unauthorized access and protect against data breaches.